Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hins Cheung details the

 Exclusive interview with Anita Mui

straightforward sexy, Danny depression extravagance, Eason Chan situation on the situation reversed sexual beings ... ... every star has its unique charm, from the thousands entrusted Fans dream. Each star has a shop started by a magnetic field to the temple, Hins Cheung's magnetic field, is half of the content can not

Hins Cheung Eason Chan frankly can not take place, he told the boss said, His side of human courtesy, care of everything, there can be emotional burst, the 9th day of films in all the work down to New York vacation. Humility, not ambition, its own way, yearning for freedom ... ... every kind of characteristics can be summarized as Guangzhou qualities or characteristics of Aquarius. As Southern's

own way

4   16 launch of the new album Hins said that he was working too much accumulation of negative emotions, you need to create, precipitation, so I chose to walk away. The staff of all record company spent.

Although angered a large, but to talk about leave, he was complacent: the thought: 'Hey, you play this game?' ... two years ... but this is my only 5 days holiday. . One day walking on the sidewalk, there is a O. L. Open fashion cars turn, suddenly shaking windows Sai Kung, Hong Kong new home, facing the sea, open the window and enjoy the wind, sooner or later be able to listen to insects, have been obsessed with since he was not diligent farmer living, learning flower arranging, or even from the kinds of fruit, vegetables and fish. Why not go forward? His disapproval: and Fei Lundun. I just want to choose their own life. 'is due to pituitary disorders, happy hormone secretion. Found to have depression, it is the early stage of development in Hong Kong, Hins Cheung: later discovered that the limbs are often cold, frequently cried, always feel someone staring at me. intention, such as the concert tomorrow will not suddenly lost the microphone ... ... there are times fall ill, I called the station to apologize, saying the courage to participate in winning the prize presentation ceremony, because the state too bad, not even the strength to get up ... ... Even so, Hins Cheung is still grateful for this disease: five or six years, and recent temporary closure of a sudden, I will reflect on doing their own thing even let fans down. microblogging have fans of my dissatisfaction, I would be concerned about. fans great position in my heart. I was too lazy a concert, I bought DV D look. If I dump mouths to sing, record companies will lose face, so that fans shame, I will very happy. depression, Hins Cheung as well as When not on stage singing that kind of feeling, some people may feel they Eason, but for me, I feel on stage and feel everything in the bubble, just show. cheers harvest stage the sound is built more on luck. in the studio, I only deal with the machine, a step to go, I'm going based on the makeup, put on clothes, walked into the world between people. short remote of between the world can be beautiful, but sometimes quite annoying. sincere: he was able to talk to the people not his students, but students parents grandparents.

teaching ',' Oh, that our family, you can give him cooked, but also asked him to eat ', I said,' Department of ritual IKEA Kid (now the child is not ah).
taste weird

Aquarius maverick, Hins Cheung to maximize this feature: , and shaved his left eyebrow shaving the right eyebrow, shaved only a little bit. Mom mad, that they said 'who shaved eyebrows' (Note: The slang meaning is not to face), you are 'shaved their eyebrows' to me out of the house. the subsequent period of time to go to school every day I painted eyebrows. write with a brush good-looking than the simplified characters, traditional characters are used with exams. because I am writing is good, not how the point, the teacher just said I just do not use standard characters, like crazy ... ....
Hins Cheung's great-grandfather in the late official, directly, in a stern mother, things, but I may as relatives and friends for dinner at 'fly like to cross the river' (clip dishes in front of others), or stop eating their favorite food ... ... mum did not say anything, but it hit home, fill . In early 2008, he was with the Celebration dinner, he went to press gallery in carrying beer toast, Hins Cheung high-spirited, arrogant to propose a toast. br> advocating inner

Hins Cheung's Fans describe him as VII (strangers), will say that I am proud of Guangzhou, which is also the burden of glory. I cross the road at night in Hong Kong, a car on the road, but I just do not see red light, we must wait for the green just over . I want my identity you can use to minimize the risk of manufacturing topics, because you do not know will not be caught saying, 'How can we help the continent to see lights across the street, Aberdeen', so all the news article no. of performing in the Grandview Mall, my mother did not want to be photographed, to stand on the floor, next to two housewife said, 'How long this person was thin ah? eat white powder in it.' guy next door said 'do not strange ah, do they in this line. looks ugly, too. 'Do you imagine my mother (it feels) ... ... this decade under a lot more than my own family have endured a lot. br> no ambition

Hins Cheung gave up the opportunity to develop to the north, it is mostly because of family ties - and he wants away from their parents closer, there are fundamental reasons - there is no ambition. The boss asked him: I did not get the face. not my turn. not me, I will not go to. I do not have power, it is very heavy pieces of batteries, I need it. Sometimes I wish I threw it away, but after I threw a no electricity, no backing out. He from the bottom of my heart to care about and hope to gain the recognition ceremony in Guangzhou to get home to understand people, especially in the will go to a female reporter in front of Guangzhou, said 'baby fat', and Guangzhou in the male reporter doing an interview with a sudden burst foul language. who are not contradictory: I can not even tell the truth it? reporter asked me even think of hiding a marriage, I'd say: ghost of your business! me and Ivana is a friend, there are even problems with food? me and Kenny Kwan are friends , why not invite him to my Jia Zuozuo? night no problem ah. want bald head (with hair who want to Baldy)? as bad on the test. My mother counted account, and give it more money out of sponsorship fees and graduation compared uneconomic, so I read the vocational. br>
Hins

your parents do not say a child to smoke, smoking will go away is to see some of the students, because if the body there is smoke, smell my mother to go home she will be playing a Dayton. Can make people think that Hins also because filial child was actually played.

No comments:

Post a Comment