Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dark chocolate cake

 This month makes me happy too many exciting things, first birthday next week to Pig, and happy that I can for the first time a birthday cake to their hands, feel good and sense of accomplishment. Second, this month I want to and head off to our third wedding anniversary a good excited ah! made me surprise is the head I prepared a big birthday present, happy happy I'm so happy!! Every year on this beautiful December I had a lot of lots to talk about happy things. the first two weeks because of some small busy hands are also not properly done at West Point, riding good mood today, had a head like me and dark chocolate cake, fish are also considered the first big surprise to me return it, Pig do not know whether there is time to do your next birthday cake, so today was the first operator mounted the milk his birthday cake!! If you have time to do it next week One would be better, hehe hh comrades, jm are you to wish me a happy birthday!! Pig here first wish, I hope the coming year can make more delicious to share with everyone!!
I like to listen to Landy's happiness and joy to share with you, happy birthday I said to myself ...... I would like to have all my laughter bring you ...... Happy Birthday, I said to myself ...... we must can work together to the old. hee hee hh
think of doing this is because the cake has been arguing recently the head to drink black coffee, I just would not let him drink, hard to find out what delicious Moreover, a good night he drank and live like gods to the spirit of good surprisingly die and I grab psp to play, he went to Ye Hao had to deal with my approach, I bought a big piece of dark chocolate, but also pathetic that do not drink coffee, eat on This yangkeng it, know what I like to eat chocolate also take this provoke bad dog, I was tempted by the beginning of his weekdays in the head will not let me eat chocolate only blame themselves to blame, one to eat this I can not stop addiction down, this time it will allow me to eat a good chance how can I give up, so put a good dark chocolate cake made Falls in!!
the cake fairly high heat, but to satisfy their own mouths I was ready to sacrifice, also a long way out anyway, or the first yangkeng important! hee hee hh
really like the color of the cake today, so many put a picture, let everyone share with me!!
material:
dark chocolate 130g (not like the taste of dark chocolate, milk chocolate can be replaced), light cream 140g, unsalted butter 100g, egg yolk, 6, 6 protein, sugar 100g, flour 40g, cocoa powder 70g
decorative finishes can be their own practice
:
1. the dark chocolate chopped and boiled with melted butter and mix well short
2. room temperature to soften the butter into the chocolate mixture, mix well until completely melted and
3. yolk plus 50g of sugar sent into a milky white color of the volume increase
4. and beat until frothy add the remaining sugar until dry
5. to 1 / 3 of meringue into the yolk of Mix
6. the chocolate mix egg yolk and stir well, add sifted flour and cocoa powder, low cut mix well
7. Gradually add the remaining meringue mix to smooth batter is placed there luster Die
8. Preheat oven 150. baking time 40-45 minutes
9. baked upside down until after their own decorative surface 

No comments:

Post a Comment