Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Visiting the bridge

 Bridge has not shopped in the many years. The latest mention it, but also goes back to the sandbar that the first Tuo Lexie who want to experience it again and again push back the people. Zhang Xin, prepared especially for this evening socks I regret missing the opportunity to close contact with the beach.
CJ, YX, WC, Zhang Xin, also There I (looks like gibberish), mixed in with mostly locals do not know or people from the majority of the crowd, stop and go. I do not know when, while bright light dike, even a road into Phnom Penh. see while I'm sad.
same beach, it reminds me of the entrance end of the summer, this time around is.
that afternoon, I lazy in bed, pondering the dream had just done. colon call came. I said do not go, she said it must, the argument for a long time. In retrospect, I am grateful for her insistence.
forgot that was the first sessions of the Ocean Festival, many people only remember the ridiculous . seven million, a colon if the dog's girlfriend along mixed crowd, a little bit towards the Norwegian coast.
8 o'clock, the marine section of the party was detonated beside the newly erected wooden plank table on. through the crowd, much to hear the voice of mm Ni Ping folks were home, good evening. has always been sensational. So, the crowd began to come down the direction of the sound Chung, Chung over. several of us driving in reverse the heap, for the voice from the table and a little further.
in the black, we talked for a long time sitting on the beach. topic after most were going around, and the future cranky .10:30 when the sky suddenly broken by some sparks graffiti pieces, and then a loud crash, several of us stunned by this scene. one, two, three, hh the number of involuntary ships from the sea in the launch of the fireworks, do not fall for the former, the latter can not wait to exploded. can not remember what time, several of our staff in hand, standing on the beach, no one to speak. the sky is like a movie theater is always so invincible screen, the film's protagonist is fireworks and us. I will remember forever, the time when I see the sea.
miss them mm large pan, colon, dog along, seven dollars, in the positive, luminous hh lot of people. With them still remain in the memory of three to four years on the built up in that era.
remember one time, nine human called me a poet, I do not like the title. poet do? praise of the revolution, mourning the dead, pray to the passing away of freedom. I am now One who pray, but do not have the courage of the poet.
sleep tonight, is affirmed, WC Maishu bought a home in a glass of Coke to me, it became the fuse of excitement.
bid farewell to the CJ and Zhang Xin, and I left home accompanied by WC. was accompanied home and WC do? WC also stop making faces to me, forced me to walk Street Bridge, about her childhood story to me. I thought go on like this, will appear in front of a castle, the castle is that Edward lived. it was awful! results she got home.
want to have time to visit this bridge, did not think today's bridge is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment