Wednesday, January 5, 2011

East, a hammer, a stick west - curious fat cat chocolate almond cookies

 Recently library has , the 3.8 has always been the sovereignty of our family holiday in the busy, I forgot all my family say hello to my fellow women, especially my dear mother, estimated to escape the same fate as me, do a day meal it. On the issue of cooking, I thought, Kiriko who love to eat our meal, proved the value of our existence is a good thing, we should strive to improve the professional level, will further enhance the skills, so they improve food quality, up to a certain state, the case of the day, are not we agreed, let's walk away Liaotiao Zi, played rough for them, it is estimated that day, we are the palm-sized, from slavery to the generals, from wind to the wind was , to rain the rain, I want the lens with the lens, it certainly buy one get one. to the current level, we also need prudent, hard work and practice, turn tail as best man.
like a few days ago go to a hair cut, hair cut dead uncle said the first month, I think this statement is very strange, I cut my hair, anything to do with my uncle, not do not believe this evil, want to cut, have come to the door to pay the military, good heart, or a sudden moment, my poor uncle ah two, on a curve to the next Chile Dun sesame Mala Tang, home. estimated that my mother knew, the younger brother of the poor grow for two tone, touch I hate this child, his aging mother in this life I drank enough of the pot.
frequently staged this week, , high school classmates and I made contact. just knocked over a domino, the students made contact through a variety of ways, the weekend just the high school squad to open the NPC session in Beijing, today met with it. Heige also rude students afraid I do not recognize, because of fear and run away, okay okay, I did not get off, they recognize them to be, thank God! a meeting, the feeling of reading the original back, talking about those pleasures, my whole is enraptured, I miss my brother, I miss my guy friends who lost too many years the news, my heart really miss out. Fortunately, Beijing has 3 students actually do, after running away from home, a place to go. haha.
last week to take a bath with Ammon, six Golden, Amon is actually the most important one, is to lose weight, and not just him and me.
talk about this matter of curiosity, do color dust sister a delicious chocolate cookies, read process maps, how do I have, like do not understand clearly what is the cook into the pan cook your balls, how came out, it is that the round tortillas, So now do not understand, simply make their own for once.
reference to the log are: color dust sister, sister, snow
Tang QQ 1 egg white sugar 115g butter 75g sugar 80g dark chocolate, red 100g
almonds 50g whole wheat flour : 150g baking powder 1 teaspoon salt 1 / 2 tablespoons 1, one hour earlier out the butter soften at room temperature, playing mixed, add sugar, brown sugar labeled feather. this super trouble, my pots are light, electric mixer beat butter was flying around, swear to buy a deep stainless steel basin.
2, eggs from the refrigerator ahead of time back to temperature, add the butter was sent in, stir well.
3, flour, baking powder and salt over Screen paste in the oil after adding the egg mix, remember to use a large shovel to get, mixer, or forget it.
4, chocolate with a knife, chopped almonds I smashed a few times with a rolling pin, too young , and grainy I love it. add custard, stir well. The original post is a small group ended up with a spoon into the pan covered with foil, to leave a lot of space. I am not afraid of sticky fingers Pinch a small ball.
5, preheat oven to 180 degrees, 20 minutes released.
finally understand why the group obviously is into them, baked cakes changed, but I do not understand more and more of why color dust sister get out of the cookies is a perfect circle, what shape do I have seriously wondered.
analysis for a long time, that is my pan is not flat, causing the problem. a lot of strange shapes are soup stream flow to the cavity. It seems I have to add another a flat baking tray.
to a macro, homemade things, material enough. Heige evaluation is not high, too sweet. to bite the texture of chocolate, I do not care a lot of homegrown. really curious fat cat, or my big face cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment