Sunday, January 16, 2011

Help ..

 Nana birthday today to come forward ..
Wei. Li their carefully prepared so deeply moved ..
Nana Dayton eat it .. very happy .. ..
6 o'clock personal 10 dishes is also a beautiful cake ..
eat each hold a .. uh ..
still laughing ..
has been a source of laughter is still the meal Yao ..
play in the pool ..
I will be back home ..
I know that Nana is not happy ..
happened to her these days a lot of things others seem to be bad luck ..
very helpless ..
people I do not know what to say ..
how to comfort her ..
suddenly .. ..
I found on the side of these friends. .
when they are not happy ..
I really have been unable to do anything to make them laugh ..
useless ..
me or am I too powerless ..
really do not know ..
but I sincerely hope the people around ..
can be happy .. happy ..
I am not a greedy child .. never ..

But why do I hope to achieve but never had it ..
I have loved these friends ..
treasures one by one, should anything happen ..
but I was not so do nothing with ..
..
helpless feeling hit me again, let me run away .. ..
..
unable to fight back

No comments:

Post a Comment