Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunny day running, the rain poems

 Across the wall is to puncture a few rooms, is suspected of breast problems women sat quietly waiting, I am also so.
I chose the quiet breast clinic rooms, and a few puncture compartment wall, Because it is so very quiet afternoon in the clean and bright, spacious, and some green plants waiting room, only me, there is a spider.
Looking back two years did not do regular breast checks, said listening to the Golden Ying she wants to review, add me to crying, so they hung a large secret number two people pay fees. because the Beijing Cancer Hospital, she is better than I am familiar with, so all the way to listen to her command, even though she always brought me the wrong way, but still feel happy because some people can rely on.
B super long time to do well, ah, Dr. Zhang Lin patiently over and over again to erase the painted on me, finally over, said, Let me see on the left. Dandan my colleague the day before yesterday to do a biopsy just to consult before the half-day to me, I gave her encouragement, Be not afraid, whether or not no problem. Hey, right now my turn.
; I do not want to do, can no longer observe the observation. puncture Minister Feng received the message: Vet Let me arrange your early puncture, your fourth point to puncture the breast center patient rooms.
noon and the big secret happiness outside Chile Dun lunch, because two people have to hold back B-urinary gynecological, hard water. Back to the hospital for cancer psychologists Lili hit half an hour chatting, conversation result: psychologist to collapse. Lily carefully looked at my breast B-report also insisted that puncture it.
breast cancer out-patient hospital room is new, is caught in a corridor between two buildings had a glass roof ride out across the circle, looked up could see the day, a very transparent .
nothing at this moment my heart, anxiety, worry, everything is not, do not want the past, do not want the future, just staring Yang Touxiang days. In this way, small spiders fall from the sky.
the little small spiders, it is not accidentally fell from its web, or to swing out of it? see it slowly down, down, do not free fall of life, can it be dead? suddenly lowered it quickly, I can clearly see that each of its legs, a small fine cashmere, cashmere leg motionless small, it is really dead.'m rather sad, is not that I want to see, and despair.
At this time, to wait for Jin Ying her clients, she checks all done, basically normal, but she said she was not happy because I was left alone to do the piercing, she is not sure. puncture is halfway out to kill, no one had expected , her husband did not know that he arranged to the outskirts of today's work, this time I want a person to face.
intently watched the little spider, heartache, Is it really dead? my heart also stopped in there, long time, the situation suddenly changes, my God, it began to rise, rise, I saw just a small velvet reins of the leg was desperately unwinding Teng, and soon rose to the lower leg I can not see a place where children the. It is a living, live, great!! it just must be tired, to accumulate strength, and now it is so powerful and quick upward, fuel, ah, coming top, approaching the top!! my heart To cheer up!! a sudden, it stopped, it dropped, then drop it in there, swinging back and forth. poor little spider ah, you are tired of you, you will once again saved up power? You must want to go back to your line, back to where you should be proud of the occupation.
to do a biopsy.
puncture my turn, for the first time.
Dandan call the day before yesterday asked me: ; hurt you, puncture? . But when I take off his shirt and lying on the sterile cloth, and listen to one I can not see the needle the first time scored again muffled the body, I know that pain, or that I'm allergic. < br> right hand press the wound fifteen minutes, sending samples, and paid, it would only normally not used the left hand while holding a lot of things, a little embarrassed, documents scattered over the floor. five working days to get results, if it is malignant, The doctor will notify the hospital by telephone.
a taxi home, to his son to cook. walking to, if it is malignant, and the Vet How can I bargain, huh. big secret to tell me that she had called her mother, They will work together to pray for me.
dear little spider, you can climb up your network?
Oh, do not shout comfort me, because you know the personality of Danyang, no matter what my fate, I readily accepted, I will find God arranged all my good intentions.
believe me, my love of my life from the bottom of my heart, if it is sunny, I'll run, if it is rainy, I read poems!!

No comments:

Post a Comment