Thursday, November 18, 2010

Number of My Love Maybe I Chen and Zhao Yin Yin had been met in the corridor

 Shu-Chen Shu and Zhao stills
Yinyin suffered 15 days to marry him know
Shanghai feelings
now, Chen has become a large number of big-name movie director's mind and intellectual interpretation of women's Shanghai the best choice, and this when she bid farewell to such a label is decided, the Guangdong Pearl River in the present four major TV channels and the national hit bring a new stage.
Chen few who promise to also looking forward to this century Romantic wedding, but many peek into the new job as if disrupted the couple's plans. Recently, accepted an exclusive interview with the South are a reporter, Chen Tian Xiao commitment number: wedding ceremony, I will openly tell you, ask you to share my happiness! too cold, tranquil corner of the eye brow and showing determination, not a fine face, but absolutely endearing. She is the number of Chen, or the beauty that is blowing in the embodiment of chaos?
Chen said the number of real life, she close to the met her.
kinds of feelings was a teenager, influenced me, encouraged me, so I stick myself, and it is our nature on a common, she is on a spiritual level, I've been looking for something hh called Jane Eyre, but full of spirit of rebellion homely woman, with her dedication to the pursuit of love and respect, touched the world, so that people remember some immortal love, but this role has brought back another few Chen distressed, is the lingering memory of girlhood.
kinds of makeup, how is a little out of tune, she troubled by the image of their own. I sometimes look at your, I grew to be adults, not the kind that good looking children, came to the Dance, though still one of those very hard, very hard girl, but some students longer than that, however sweet, folk dance was good, I was criticized by teachers, l Chen few you do not laugh, laugh than cry and you still ugly r, so item reviews, so that young girl how much I suffered damage self-esteem! I'm not especially beautiful natural look, beautiful smile, especially girls, some girls do you think it's beautiful smile, she Haobang are saying, I know I do not belong to this type. Of course, the most beautiful smile must be in the eye inside, because you are engaged in the performing arts, but also the need for so some of the technical, to show you the best. in the middle school affiliated to dance, we all know classmates and I will look in the mirror practicing how to smile these trivial things hh I would go to practice. classmate said, l suggest you laugh, the muscles of the lips and then pull out a conscious thing, his chin a little further down, so the ratio will be very nice smile, do not laugh silly piled up . r I do according to this method, it really is applicable to the situation I was. intensive time came to this city, to live a little bit, I found I really liked the flavor of life in Guangzhou. I have compared the Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou three cities: Beijing is the atmosphere, where I experienced a career the development and sprint; Shanghai is busy, the petty bourgeoisie, people outside the building, clothes or even higher than that of their attention to the requirements of the quality of life, where I experienced the atmosphere of life, the pursuit of learning and taste; Guangzhou gave me the impression completely different, here everyone is so real life, ordinary, and solid. We went to Jusco supermarket to buy things, so many soup cooking pot, so many delicious ingredients hh you will feel truly special live in life. I often went to the Tianhe City Zhao movies, to mice Street shopping street to-day Henan stroll hh what we often go to, once was not found, we are very happy. One time, I Yin Yin said: l you happy now, if I have to go in the street, often be recognized, then in trouble, and that how we live? r, he said: l ah, it is in, we are so good! r we are actually in the live and live well, very practical, Guangzhou is also my feeling at this stage on behalf of my state of mind: the development of experienced, through the pursuit of quality and taste, and finally back to the most real life. pretty straightforward.
Now, the number of won over Chen. live in their own blood. For the inner strength requirements, adhere to the principle, have self-esteem, self-love, independent female consciousness, this role has been inspired from the young girl I went now. Some quiet style has a trace of an actress, she was not glamorous, not proud, plus a woolen coat, a dress immediately make you feel absolute beauty. on the beach name is remembered, so that those who because of her ordinary appearance and with criticism, such as water go, and her own share of grace and intellectual been more clear and transparent wash years.
sentiment, do not fall into play became a prostitute tassels, Shanghai's bustling and stylish, inside the style, charm and elegance, Chen lamented that her few love it, described by the Shanghai women, Chen had many times the number of Paramount Ballroom in Shanghai, wander inside, looking at the stairwell of the century, 30 years hanging movie star posters, Zhou Xuan, Hu Die, Ruan Ling Yu hh she was their costumes, hair and attitude of the attractive, she tried to imitate their beauty and style.
Number Chen admitted: mobilized. for example, Hide them down: I'll try to slow down the number of tone, got me a number of actions is more beautiful, in line with the role of rhythm, not the kind of temperament is very contemporary, it is the only white tassels. pay attention to every little detail in the novel, with her sensitive nature of the text to capture a feeling that. She's happy: hand gently on his chest, Yuehua Jian inadvertently swept about ear hair gently, it is vain Souter and some customs. Try play naturally when I took this action, HUANG Jue told me that ; l, wow, you people can resist this action does! r but this action has not been used in the end, I need to do numerous such delicate little trick to make their own slowly pondering, to find this elegant and contemporary aesthetics . drama training, she simmers with the end of the yard and artistic accomplishment.
Chen few self-professed still love holding the book to read, that period of my professional development effort on, and now a busy, sometimes to see the network, to see something more electronic files. I always feel a very strong sensitivity to the words people Role of saying a word, how to use it, is to have feeling, emotion, a feeling, I'm always fascinated by these. I see the text Eileen Chang, is she the kind of cold-hot, realistic and extremely true stroke of the shock. I like Mr. Bai Xianyong's novels, his characters, his words do not have that strong subjective consciousness, always with a neutral attitude in the description. I remember very clearly, I see his the definition of r is very low, no disorder, no quality at all, I think that this should not be a socialite, socialite was not a prostitute, I play the Bailu Chen, Fang Yanyun, they are living in on an angle r l (Shanghai dialect, refers to the high-end lots), senior socialite, they also have the noble sentiment, you do not fall into passionate speech to put them into Cuixi (Text description given me great and gave me a sense of measured performance and accuracy. small ritual steeped in an atmosphere of poetry and literature.
love the taste of
files news In 2009 Dec. 31, held at the Shanghai World Financial Center Zhao Yinyin recital, there were unexpected surprises scene mmm Happy happy and healthy in the coming year. This combination of Beauty and people of sincere praise. But knowing each other about their encounter, but it is wrapped in a cliche Directed introduce us. I worked with TV and Sun Zhou, , he suddenly asked me casually: l how, what changes in your life? r I said: l do not, I am still a person, I want to get married, want to have a stable home, I do not want to play, if the case the other half for marriage, I hope everyone can calm down, towards a common goal. r do not know is not my remark, and I know his, so he suddenly felt a man and I am a good fit one day hh , Zhao Yin Yin and Sun Zhou brother chat, talk of his thoughts on the future life, marriage, love the idea, in fact, when people get together to Zhao Yinyin girlfriend, Sun Zhou know, but he felt that the girls with inappropriate hh Sun Zhou I said: l I think of a person, and you're with! r Zhao Yinyin to me and so know. slowly the number of recalls: very origin of man, his mother is Xinghai Conservatory of Music Piano Department Head, and my uncle is the Head of Department of Xinghai Conservatory of Music Philharmonic, the two elders living in long-term buildings at the school, the neighbors, but before that I do not know He hh when I had briefly lived in Guangzhou, uncle, maybe we have met in the corridor before, perhaps never encountered before, who knows? They meet, Such certainty is beautiful, but uncertainty is more beautiful.
know just 15 days later, Zhao Yin Yin Pian Xiang Chen to the number of suitors, for this romantic luxury, Chen did not accept the number, she reluctantly the same as the boiling water and let it heat up slowly, slowly get along, the common experiences, make hearts without reservation, and then identify each other.
integrity, awareness of a few months later he said to me: l You are most women I know a man of integrity. r This is Zhao's words, ha ha! like much of the evaluation of lovers, much like the leaders down under evaluation. but I think the word integrity, the contains the correct character, kindness and many of the traditional virtues, is a very positive word. all live so real, ordinary, and the number of solid
in the eyes of Chen, Guangdong delicious soup, so that life can give a true and happy.
number of interviews with Chen and I, the last in a very pleasant and casual chat in the end, she chatted about life in Guangzhou, chatting about her on this nostalgia for the city's unique atmosphere.
the play was over, I did hear comments such as: l the crew, a girl that you are particularly good acting, is Chen Shu (then name) is not it? her character is very strange that Mr, drama is not bad, that is, ugly the point! r until that time, I will be considered to be very general conditions actress, this is definitely not for a new status quo should be encouraged. held and look forward to, more, there are some unexpected work. When I was at the wedding, I will openly tell you, please share my happiness! a musical family in Hubei Huangshi. Beijing Dance Academy High School graduate, the state two dancers, either in Oriental Song and Dance Troupe dancer for 7 years, 2001 to enter the Chinese National Theatre.
from to When the name used. In the dictionary there is only one explanation mmm timely rain.
can be inconvenient to use the name, people do not know the likelihood l Ip r word. I do not know from day onwards, it was renamed to me a mmm Chen Peng. smile not, do nothing! wrong with their name by others, as it ourselves, then, turned into a number of l Chen r. sexy living according to

No comments:

Post a Comment